Welcome! You have just reached my home page. Enjoy your stay...
I am Gregory Estrade, a.k.a Torlus, a software developer and a self-taught hardware hacker. I especially like reverse-engineering stuff, and use FPGAs to emulate ASICs. I also like to experiment concepts in various fields of computer programming, but not only.
They are available on GitHub, but if you feel like there is something missing, please contact me.
Here are my latest projects so far:
Raspberry Pi (partial) support in QEMU. Please check my QEMU fork.
I also like to talk and give interviews, whatever the topic is about.
I am not really a blogger. However, I will try to keep this part updated.
- 24 Dec 2016 » Forget blockchains, debtchains are the future of mankind
- 24 Dec 2016 » Oubliez la blockchain, l'avenir de l'humanité se trouve dans la debtchain [fr]
- 20 Aug 2016 » Bidouillage d'un ventilateur USB avec affichage de message (1/2) [fr]
- 30 Jul 2016 » Dans la peau d'un développeur de jeux vidéo [fr]
- 29 Jul 2016 » A few days spent in a videogame developer's shoes
- 04 Mar 2016 » Why the Bitcoin blockchain is Einsteinian
- 27 Sep 2015 » [SDR] TDD promotes mediocrity
- 10 Apr 2015 » Operation Squale au CNAM [fr]
- 09 Apr 2015 » Global IoT Day - The End Of Trust
- 11 May 2014 » Announcing Mosquitto-Twister
- 08 May 2014 » A dive into MQTT
- 12 Apr 2014 » W3C Workshop on Payments - Thoughts
- 10 Mar 2014 » W3C Workshop on Payments
- 09 Feb 2014 » Dead Projects Society